

Today a famous groundhog came out of his lair, saw his shadow, and said, "Happy Birthday, Mr. Scoobs!"
Yes, it's Scooby's birthday. He is 11 years old. We love him dearly and have wrapped up a special birthday bone to proove it.
OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Mr Scoobs!
AKA
Pennsylvanian: Punxatawney Scoobs
Latin: Scoobinius Emeritus Doobinious
Slovakian: Scoobydan Morosapooch
Scatological: Mr. Poops
ScoobyDooian: Rooby Rooby Rrrrrrooooo
Urinean: Mr. Peeps
Scooby's a renaissance man; he does what he can. Because of that he goes by many names. Here's more...
Greek: Scoob Snackinapolous
British: Sir Scoobalot
Name when he appeared on the TV show 'Alf': The Scoobster
German: Shcoob Dhubermeister
Hungarian: Scoobineous Doobinovich
Russian/Polish: Scooby Sutula
SCOOBY IS FARKIN AWESOME!
he is the coolest boy dog ever.
Happy Birthday Scooby!
I didn't realize that Paulo and Scooby are the same age--his birthday is in December!
I'm sending you a virtual petting!
Katie
I meant to tell you sooner, Scoobs, but you and your 2nd cousin Dudley (my grandparents'pooch)
share the same birthday! Hope you had a wild time,
Your pal,
Sally
Wow! That's cool!
It is also my cat cousin Minnie's b-day that very same day. Even though I don't know Dudley, I'm sure I would like him better than Minnie. She is a very annoying CAT who like to terrorize me.
Not cool.
scooby i love you!
i burp beer and blow it (gently) in your face for you to sniff in honor of your birth!
love,
auntie c
must be one long scooby b-day party to keep you away from the blog so long!
I fart in your general direction.
Post a Comment