Tomorrow night I have been invited to a Leap Year Party. My dilemma is: which outfit to wear? I would appreciate your opinions on the 2 options above. I really could go for either one- that's why I need your input. Thanks!
Oh dear! I will have to chose option one since it appears as though one might still be able to breathe in that one. The second one reminds me of what a sicko serial killer might do to one of his victims.
What all will be happening at the Leap Year Party??
4 comments:
Oh dear! I will have to chose option one since it appears as though one might still be able to breathe in that one. The second one reminds me of what a sicko serial killer might do to one of his victims.
What all will be happening at the Leap Year Party??
you are insane.
i vote for both. combine!
I ended up going with meredoerr's suggestion and boy, was that a good thing. Because someone else showed up in the other one! Whew- that was close.
The race between them was neck-and-neck.
Post a Comment