Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Blog: Reader's Digest Condensed Version

Greetings! Thank you for checking this blog, even though it has been bereft of updates for many moons. In the interest of keeping in touch with all of you, I have decided to give you a brief synopsis of blog entries I had PLANNED to do in the past two months, but didn't have time for. The details will be fleshed out in future entries, I promise!

  1. Our fun trip to Colorado Springs with the family where we got to visit one of my Dad's childhood homes (among many cool things).
  2. The mystery illness that M came down with on said trip. (Hives were involved.)
  3. My trip to 'Explorer's Camp' at Camp Calvin Crest with J.
  4. My oldest daughter getting her ears pierced for her b-day.
  5. Swim Team (Go Dolphins!)
  6. The joy of the College World Series.
  7. My new job.
  8. Yes, I said my new job!
  9. I'm not kidding...I have a new job! (And it's really cool.)
  10. I have also been tagged for a meme. Or is that ME!ME! because it's all about ME?

I hope you have enjoyed this condensed version blog. The extended version will soon be available at a blog spot near you.

3 comments:

kww said...

Glad you are back! I want to hear about the new job.
Katie

kww said...

And of course the meme, and colorado, the hives sounded crazy so I would vote for that too.

bladio said...

hellooooooooooooooooo