I am an idiot. Why? Because I was very efficient and proactive and ordered Jon's Valentine gift back in December. It was something I just KNEW he would like. I was excited. I couldn't wait to give it to him.
But....I am an idiot. Because I hid it so well that I still can't find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I've looked in all the usual hiding places. What the *&%$#?!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Until such time as I receive it, it shall be referred to as the "Alleged Valentine".
Just for the record, I did give him a nifty pair of boxers that says "Hey, did somebody step on a duck?" on the backside. Extra points to anyone who knows what movie that is from.
as someone who, as a tween, hid something and never found it, i symphathize with you.
I actually have that problem a lot.
I still can't find the Thompsonite earrings I thought were so perfect for CTM back in 1999.
kww - i mentioned your missing gift to momster to help her feel better.
you will find it! it may take years but you will.
Post a Comment