Thursday, January 25, 2007

This Just Cracks Me Up

Jon and I like to watch the Daily Show and the Colbert Report every night at 10:00pm. The last few nights there has been a commercial for the Sarah Silverman Program. Because I have a very immature sense of humor, this commercial clip just cracks me up each and every time. Last night I laughed so hard that tears came out. I haven't ever seen the show and I don't even know when it's on. This is an extended version. Just thinking about "I pooped!" is cracking me up right now. So, you now have two choices: You can feel sorry for my unsophisticated life, or you can share in my joy.

3 comments:

kww said...

Man, that is like her movie--full of funny yet repulsive and uncomfortable moments. Ooh Momster, it would be funnier to watch it with you--thinking of you laughing when she says I pooped makes me laugh.

kww said...

I've been tivo-ing this program and think of you with every poop related joke--I've been thinking of you lots! Can't wait to see you soon!
kww

bladio said...

poooooooooooooooooooop.