OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
Cool on the outside, warm on the inside!
Dracula marches in the Halloween Parade!
Wow that is amazing! J looks scary--and M looks very convincing. Your j-o-l so good.Ours are getting pretty mushy looking and I know I should throw them out, but I haven't been able to--kind of liket he CHristmas tree I suppose.Great photos! See you soon
and those cookies--so cool!
Great costumes! Although it looks like Jamie's wig could almost be turned into an Elvis hairdo. Perhaps, it can be used next year...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow that is amazing! J looks scary--and M looks very convincing. Your j-o-l so good.
Ours are getting pretty mushy looking and I know I should throw them out, but I haven't been able to--kind of liket he CHristmas tree I suppose.
Great photos!
See you soon
and those cookies--so cool!
Great costumes! Although it looks like Jamie's wig could almost be turned into an Elvis hairdo. Perhaps, it can be used next year...
Post a Comment