Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mr. Mild Mannered / Subtle AND to the Point

I hope you enjoy the following excerpt from a letter written by Mr. Mild Mannered:

September 6, 2006
United Healthcare Insurance Company
Springfield Service Center
PO Box 981502
El Paso, TX 79998-1502

To whom it may concern,
I was recently denied a claim for medical services rendered for my wife Katherine for Reason Code SF, which indicates in the Remarks Codes that you need me to write a letter to tell you that we do not have other insurance coverage. Consider this that letter. We do not have other coverage. We have never had other coverage. Which you should have on record from the last time(s) I notified you that we do not have other coverage.

The claim number in question is xxxxxxxxxxx. I will ask at this time that you please notify the provider, Dr. xxxxxxxx, that this is actually a valid claim since we do not, in actuality, have other coverage.

Thank you. Sincerely, xxx x. xxxxxx

5 comments:

bladio said...

what's the other kind of coverage you have?

Anonymous said...

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

kww said...

but Momster, can you really blame them? I mean, everybdy knows that after you pay outrageous amounts for health coverage--you are going to sneak around behind your providers back and get yo self some from those other guys (for anadditional outrageous sum). once bitten, twice shy--I think that is blue cross's motto.

pete. said...

We're not gonna take it!
NO, we're not gonna take it!
We're not gonna take it anymoooore!

Anonymous said...

twisted sizzler