Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Lordy, lordy, look who's forty!

It's ME! I'm forty! Yowza! I made it!
I had such an awesome surprise trip to New York City! More details will be coming soon.
Forty is GOOD all you youngsters out there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forty never looked better!

bladio said...

Yay yay yay!!! Happy Birthday Momster!!!! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Happy Birthday!
A surprise trip to New York, man that sounds great! (and like a great story to post on this particular site)
happy happy happy birthday to you!!!!
Katie

la Ketch said...

Great seeing you both in the Big Apple! So glad you had a great time. New York loves you!

bladio said...

When are you gonna tell us about your trip to NYC????

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your good wishes! I have been formulating the tale of New York in my mind. Think I'll have to do it in daily installments. Thanks for you patience! :-)