CT & Pete were here this weekend. It was too dang short. I am so happy I got to see her baby belly! The next time I see them the baby will have arrived! I am so sad I have to wait that long.I miss you guys already! I can't wait to see the baby.
Fun times (in no particular order) =
pizza at Zio's
hamburgers on the grill
lunch at Feta's
Nebraska corn on the cob and tomatoes
hanging out
watching the olympics
steak! lots of steak!
dinner with the parents and the Whites
the zoo!
cheering for 'Mark' Phelps
hanging out
anniversary dinner on the patio at Mark's
Batman Begins
awesome BABY SHOWER at the Whites
dinner with Mom & Dad
hanging out
listening to the "Mighty Miller Munchkin Mix"
hanging out
banana bread with Jen
lunch at Jams
seeing Watie's exhibit
At first glance you may think this list includes an awful lot of eating. The fact is my favorite parts were just being with them.
I wish you didn't live so far away. Dang it.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Don't forget Hanging Out!
CT and Pete, we miss you already!
We had a great time!!! We miss you already too! Don't forget:
Costco
badminton
IZZE
visiting the school
judging the Olympics commentators
DQ
brunch bacon for Pete
baby scattergories
announcement of the viewing of the sun bear's...
I can't believe I forgot all those important things!!!
Mark Phelps!
Miss you guys.
Thanks for such an awesome time!
Oh, and what about cicadas!?!
that was a super fun time...i miss it too, but i love the list, it reminds me of all the fun!!!
Post a Comment