Indeed it is. Ah NYC! I can't wait. I'm staying at a hotel right on Central Park. If we have a park view, I can die a happy man. Mayhaps someday I will start a blog and share with the world my often juicy adventures. But for the moment, it's just too damned confusing.
4 comments:
These are some photos from Day 2 of my Old Lady Odyssey. I can't figure out why the title doesn't show. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them!
Can you believe it, I am reading your blog! I am heading to NYC in a few weeks and your tales make me hungry for the adventure and the cheese sticks.
YESSSSSSSS! Shaftway's reading my blog! I am honored. Sorry there's only 2 days worth so far. But really, 2 days IS enticing enough, isn't it?
Indeed it is. Ah NYC! I can't wait. I'm staying at a hotel right on Central Park. If we have a park view, I can die a happy man.
Mayhaps someday I will start a blog and share with the world my often juicy adventures. But for the moment, it's just too damned confusing.
Post a Comment